Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Shout out Sunday - Freebie Friday #21 Winner

Shout Out Sunday is here
Winner
Freebie Friday - #21



Beth F. said...

8

That paper pad is so fun! I did the other requirements and am off to add your button to my blog's sidebar :) have a great day!



Congratulations!
Be sure to Email me HERE for your prize and include the Challenge number in your email.


Thank you everyone for playing along on the Freebie Friday and Challenges. 

What do you think of the polls?  I haven't decided yet if that should be a weekly thing.


2 comments:

Beth F. said...

Woohoo! That is so awesome to see my name on your post! I will email you right away :) Thank you!

Beth F. said...

I wanted to stop by and say thank you for the paper pad. It came in the mail and it is so bright and fun!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine