Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Challenge #54 - Holiday Papers

Happy Saturday....

Challenge #54 is.....

Use a 'Holiday' themed paper line


What? you ask.  Use any of those holiday papers you have left over from last year, or the year before or maybe even the year before that... or maybe you already have some Valentine papers in hand.

Then leave a comment telling us what paper line or lines you are using.

Here is my card using Echo Park - Very Merry Christmas



I saw this when I was adhering the panels.. Can you tell what it says at the top? hehe





This Challenge is open until Friday, January 17th at Midnight PST.  It will then open for voting!  Winner will be announced on Sunday, January 26th.


Reminders!!
  
Voting is open for Challenge #53 HERE

Rules & Guidelines for Challenges and Prizes can be found under Shop Pumpkin Spice News at the top of the page.

Did you miss the new line up announcement?  You can find it HERE.

Come back tomorrow for the Winner Announcements!

3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

What a fun challenge Denine I used valentine themed paper. Happy new Year my friend I hopwe it is your best year ever.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge! I used Carta Bella! Carri~Abusybee

Sugarlips said...

This was a fun challenge. I used the Echo Park collection love story from the pumpkin spice store :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine