Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Winner Announcement & Challenge #35


Hello Friends,

Woot Hoot... It's Saturday again!!! Ready for another Challenge?

First our winner for Challenge #33

We have a 5 way tie... :)

Here are all the lovely winners for Challenge #33 - Remember to grab your Winners button on the right.











Thank you so much for playing along with us EVERYONE..and for VOTING for your favorite project.



Here is Challenge #35

Anything Goes!






Today I have a project to share with you.... for one of my Accounting Clients.  Every year the Company has a 'family' event in the summer.  This year it was at a Mariners Baseball game.  I thought to keep the kids occupied (the smaller ones) a gift pack might be helpful.  We had 22 children between 1 and 11!








They loved the gift packs!!!!  Inside were some crayons, Silly Putty, Lego's, Littlest Pet Shop Pet's, Stickers and of course the Post it Note pads.

Are these adorable or what? I purchased the cut file (the scallop circle) and the Print & Cut file (the Baseball) from Silhouette online store... I am addicted.  

 I also utilized the print feature by making a cut file into a digital stamp... oh how I love that feature.

I used Bazzills Basic White cardstock and Bazzill Classic Blue.  The Bazzill cardstocks ROCK!

Remember, voting is open for Challenge #34

Happy Crafting,

4 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, these turned out awesome! I am sure the kiddo's loved them! I am just starting a bit to use the print and cut feature..I just seem to keep going back to the cricut only because it is SO easy to use and not use to the Cameo. I REALLY need to have someone take my cricut away so in forces me to use the Cameo more, lol!
Congrats to the winners and look forward to another great challenge!
Hope your having a wonderful day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Thanks for another fun challenge Denine. The kiddie packs are so cute. Thanks for the sweet card you sent me I always love seeing Robyns stamps.
Wishing you the best for the upcoming school year.
Hugs DIANA L.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute! Carri~Abusybee

Carmen said...

Thanks so much for choosing my creations for a winner's badge... I will display it with Pride!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine